Shimla, also known as Simla, is the capital and largest city of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. In 1864, Shimla was declared as the summer capital of British India, succeeding Murree, northeast of Rawalpindi. After independence, the city became the capital of Punjab and was later named the capital of Himachal Pradesh. It is the principal commercial, cultural and educational centre of the hilly regions of the state.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Shimla ISBT|
|DEPARTURE TIME||8:30 PM from Shimla ISBT|
Day 1: Arrival
- Have your Break Fast and rest for 3 hours.
- First sight seeing is Jakhu Temple.
- Lunch Time.
- Ridge Walk (Evening Time)
- Return to Hotel.
- Break Fast and leave for local sight seeing (Start time 9:30 AM)
- Gaiety Theatre.
- Shimla Heritage Museum.
- Viceregal Lodge
- Starting Time 9:30 AM Ridge (Scandal Point)
- Wax Museum
- Toy Train experience ( 2-3 hrs journey)
- Return to Hotel
- Checkout Day
- Sight seeing in Kufri and nearby spot
- 4 PM evening we return to Shimla ISBT
- Bus to Delhi or Chandigarh.